Yokohama National University Scholarship
The wait is over now. Yokohama National University Scholarship is now open for the academic year 2021. The Yokohama MEXT Scholarships are available for Masters and Doctoral programs. The YNU Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Government of Japan for Education. Yokohama National University is one of the top Public universities in Yokohama, Japan. It is ranked #801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
The Yokohama Scholarship is open to all the Countries from all around the world who had diplomatic relations with Japan. Yokohama National University is one of the leading universities in Japan. Courses will be taught in English. More than 150,000 international students Studying in Japan. Japan is one of the most popular destinations for international students.
The Duration of the Yokohama MEXT Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For MEXT Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory. Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test. We have also Published 900 Scholarships in Japan in 2021. More details you can find below.
Details About Yokohama National University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Japan
- University: Yokohama National University
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 20th December 2020
What is MEXT Scholarship?
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Study in japan with a Scholarship is a Great Opportunity. You will study in the Top Japanese universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Program.
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program (2 years)
- Doctoral Degree Program (3 years)
Fields of Study:
You can Visit Here to check the available study areas and Programs at Yokohama University.
As Stated Above, the Yokohama Japanese Government Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students & Doctoral Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan by MEXT. All the Expenses will be covered.
- MEXT Scholarship Stipend:144,000 Yen Per Month For Master Applicant.
- Doctoral Courses: 145,000Yen Per Month.
- Accommodation: Free Accommodation will be provided by the University
- Allowance: 2,000 or 3,000 Yen Per Month will be added to the Monthly Scholarship.
- Preparatory Education and Non-Regular Students: 143,000 Yen Per Month
- No Tuition Fee: Fes for the Entrance Examination, Full Tuition Fee Course will be paid by MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship.
- Round Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- An Applicant Should have Outstanding Academic Records in Undergraduate as well as Master degree
- An applicant should normally possess a four-year bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
- Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) or English Proficiency Certificate
If you want to apply for the Yokohama MEXT Japan Scholarships then Please Check the Eligibility Criteria For Scholarships to Japan if You Qualify or Not.
- Have the Nationality of a Country that has Diplomatic Relations with Japan.
- Be 34 years of age or younger as of April 1, 2020.
- Be able to arrive in Japan before the 2020 Fall semester will begin.
Criteria For Doctoral Course
An Applicant willing to admit in the Doctor Course Must have the following Academic Requirements For Japan Scholarships for International Students.
Criteria For Master Course
An Applicant willing to admit in the Doctor Course Must have the following Academic Requirements For Japan Study Abroad Scholarships.
- An applicant should have outstanding academic records in Undergraduate
- An applicant should normally possess a Four Year Bachelors Degree.
- Proof of an applicant’s English proficiency (An official score of TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent) Or English Proficiency Certificate
- Completed Application Form.
- Official Transcripts of Bachelor, Masters Course.
- Two confidential Recommendation Letters.
The last date to apply for the Yokohama National University Scholarship in Japan 2021 is 20th December 2020
How to Apply:
The Detailed Information and Guidelines are available on the official website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Yokohama Scholarship Japan.