The Applications are open for the World Bank Internship Program. The World Bank Internships are a Fully Funded Internship for International Students. Participants with diverse academic Backgrounds are eligible. The WB Internship is accepting applications for its Winter Term. Have you ever realized that you will do your internship at the World Bank? The World Bank is the Famous International Bank. The World Bank value diversity in the workplace and encourage all Students.
There is No Age Limit required for the World Bank Winter Internship. You don’t need to have an English Language Test. Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time). Fluency in English is Required or other languages. The Minimum Internship duration is 4 Weeks.
The World Bank Provides equal opportunity to all the candidates from any country. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world. The Interns will be placed in Washington D.C World Bank Headquarters. Your Travel and other expenses will be funded by the World Bank. The detailed information is given below.
Details About World Bank Internship 2021
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st October 2020
Additional Information for World Bank Internship
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience into the Bank’s work while improving skills in a diverse environment.
In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience.
WB Internship Fields
We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
Economics, Finance, Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
World Bank Internship Benefits
- The WB Pays an Hourly Salary to all Interns.
- Provides an allowance toward Return Airfare Travel Expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
To be eligible for the Internship in the World Bank. The Candidates much have:
- an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply.
Required Documents for WB Internship
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
The last date to apply for the World Bank Internship Program 2021 in the United States is 31st October 2020
How to Apply:
The application process is completely online. Upload all the documents and make sure to save your application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website fo the WB Internship Program 2021.