University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada 2021 | Study in Canada
You all are welcome to pursue your studies in a supportive learning environment. The University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada 2021 offers masters and PhD scholarships. Along with the graduate scholarship award, the University of Saskatchewan assists scholars to get assistantships and fellowships.
All scholars may take assistance from professors in choosing their courses, degree requirements, and how to design a plan in case of long-term degree completion. There are many fields offered including Art & Art History, Curriculum Studies, Marketing, Education, Indigenous Studies, Music, and so on.
Scholars would be better able to focus on their research, to explore Canada, experiencing International classrooms, and so on while studying on scholarship in Canada. In this Graduate Scholarship, students may assist their progress while studying their chosen courses and if they don’t find these courses interesting, they may change their courses.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada 2021:
- University of Saskatchewan
- Master’s degree Program
- PhD Degree Program
- Master’s Scholarship for 24 months
- PhD Scholarship 36 months
Fields of Study:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Benefits of the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2021:
- Master’s scholars will get $16,000 for up to 24 months.
- D. scholars will get $20,000 for up to 36 months.
- All students will be able to get assistance from professors in conducting research projects.
Eligibility Criteria University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada:
The eligibility criteria of the University of Saskatchewan graduate scholarships for international students in Canada are given below:
- All international students may apply.
- A candidate must be in the processor of admission or admitted in a full-time graduate degree program at UGS.
- A candidate must be either in the 1st year of his master’s or Ph.D. degree program at UGS before applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate must have at least an 80% average as a prospective or continuing student.
How to Apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarships 2021?
- Applicants are instructed to download the application form via the official website.
- After completing the application, applicants would attach the post-secondary institutions’ transcripts.
- A candidate would also attach 2 recommendation letters.
- Letters should be sealed and would be directly submitted by the referral to the college.
- While submitting the application via email, make sure to send it in PDF format at [email protected]
- The application deadline for the University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarship 2021 is February 22, 2021.