With the motive of supporting high achieving international students, the University of Notre Dame is implementing the Bupa International Student Award for the academic year 2020-21 in the .
The motive of the award is to assist and encourage international students for undergraduate or postgraduate study at the University of Notre Dame Australia.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A worthy option to get study fund for a degree program in the U.S.
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a national Roman Catholic private university. It is one of the top universities in Australia and has campuses in Fremantle and Broome in Western Australia and Sydney in New South Wales.
Why at the University of Notre Dame? They provide valuable individual career support for students. They also conduct group workshops which are promoted through the Student Services and University Schools, as well as provide a range of career management resource.
Application Deadline: October 24, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Notre Dame
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: up to three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are allowed to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The study fund is available for the bachelors or degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: An applicant must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- Candidates must be enrolled as an international student at the University in an undergraduate or postgraduate award course
- Aspirants must continue their enrollment at the university for a minimum of one semester post-award
- Be a student of good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to grab this wonderful opportunity then you are advised to take affirmation in the undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the university either online or you can download the print version of the application . After that to apply for the grant, candidates are required to download the application form and submitted to
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- CV, references (optional)
- Certified copy of your proof of citizenship/residency
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency by completing an English language test or through previous secondary or tertiary study and also accomplish the other english language requirements of the university
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount of $ 1,000 to support their study. There are three awards available