Learn to manage real-world business situations with a management degree. The University of Bradford is giving you an opportunity to get a management degree by its MSc Management International Scholarship.
The award is available for the high performing aspirants from all countries tom pursue thedegree coursework in the field of .
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for aspirants from all around the world
The University of Bradford offers business solutions supported by state-of-the-art facilities and world-leading expertise. It s ranked in the top 50 in the UK (HEFCE, 2014) for research quality with three quarters being classed as either world-leading or internationally excellent.
Why at the? The university offers you training for your workforce, including new degree apprenticeships. It provides candidates a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Management at the University of Bradford for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
For being admitted in the master’s degree, claimants need to hold the first-class honors degree at UG level and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to provide additional information in order to confirm their eligibility for the fund, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to a postgraduate course.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the amount worth up to £3,000.