UNICEF Internship Program 2021
A wonderful opportunity for you all. Applications for UNICEF Internship Program 2021 are now open to apply. The good news about this Internship is that the UNICEF Internship Program is fully funded for all International students. UNICEF is offering this internship opportunity to the Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Students. Candidates who want to do an Internship in one of the world’s most renowned organizations are encouraged to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program 2021
United nations have their agency headquarters in New York, and UNICEF works in over 190 Countries. Any student above 18 can apply for this UNICEF Internship Program 2021 but must be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Master, or Ph.D. Program or have graduated in the past two years. The host organization will cover all the expenses of the internees.
No application fee is required for the application. This is a paid internship program; participants will be given monthly stipends and travel expenses with monthly accommodations. The duration of this Internship is about 6 to 26 weeks. For further information about the UNICEF Internship Program 2021.
UNICEF Internship Program 2021 Details:
- Host Organization: UNICEF
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals
- Gender: Male/Female
- Period: 6 to 26 weeks.
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Internship For: Undergraduate/ Graduate/ PhD.
- Deadline: Varies (Now open).
- Monthly Stipend.
- Travel and Visa Costs.
- Contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF.
To apply for the UNICEF Internship, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled in undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Program.
- International applicants must be considered.
- Have exceptional academic performance.
- No relative working in UNICEF.
- Be at least proficient in at least one of the following languages: English, French or Spanish.
- At least 18 years old.
- Have no relative in reporting line of authority.
Deadline Varies, but the applications are now open.
How to Apply for the Internship
All eligible candidates can submit their applications through the website. Upload the required documents (CV/Resume, Recruitment Profile, Cover letter, etc.)
If you are interested in the Internship, you can check the UNICEF Vacancies (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select the position level “Internship” (Here). If you want to apply for UNICEF Internship, Visit Here: UNICEF Internship Programme Offical Website.