TEVTA E-Learning Courses 2020
Great News for the candidates seeking for Free Online Courses. Applications are now open to apply for TEVTA E-Learning Courses 2020. Candidates, Male/Female fulfilling the required requirements for the TEVTA Free Courses are encouraged to apply.
TEVTA E-Learning Courses 2020 is offering Free Online Courses for 16,200 students, which is a huge number. The duration of each course in TEVTA E-Learning Courses is 3 Months. The E-Employment opportunity and Virtual Assistant Training will be provided to the candidates at eBay, Amazon, etc.
Candidates who want to earn from the comfort of their home should enroll in this Free Online Program. TEVTA E-Learning Courses 2020 is offering training on E-Rozgar Technical (Web Development) and E-Rozgaar Creative (Graphic Designing) along with the Economic Opportunities.
The last date to apply for the Tevta e-Learning course is 10 September 2020. All candidates, especially females, are highly encouraged to apply for Tevta E-Learning Courses. For further more information about the TEVTA E-Learning Courses, check the provided details below and apply accordingly.
TEVTA E-Learning Courses 2020 Details
Host Organization: TEVTA
Required Qualification: Graduate or any Students can Apply
Program Cost: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Application Deadline: 10 September 2020
The following courses are offered in Tevta e-learning courses:
- E-Rozgar Technical (Web Development)
- E-Rozgar Creative (Graphic Designing)
- Virtual Assistant Training (Amazon)
TEVTA Course Benefits:
- All courses mentioned above are Free of Cost.
- Certification on completion of the course.
- Opportunity to earn online from the comfort of home.
- Training from the top instructors.
- International authorized Certificate.
To apply for this Free Online Courses, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students belonging from any field can apply for this course.
- Graduates or any student can apply.
- No Age restrictions for the courses
- Female/Male both can apply
- Preference would be given to candidates belonging to the computer field.
The last date to apply for TEVTA E-Learning Courses is 10th September 2020.
How to Apply
The applying process for Tevta courses is entirely online. To apply, follow the steps mentioned below:
- The official link to apply is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Select the desired course and apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be further contacted
- After that candidates have to go through online test