SUSI Summer Exchange Program
SUSI Summer Exchange Program
Finally, the long wait is over! Applications are now open to apply for SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program 2021. This is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the United States. This year both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply for the SUSI Summer Exchange Program. So students Male/Female who wants to spend this Summer in the United States are encouraged to apply for this Exchange Program.
The best thing about SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program is that there is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL. Selected candidates will have an opportunity to spend Fully Funded Six Weeks in the United States of America. The U.S. Department of State offers the SUSI Exchange Program for the nationals of Pakistan. Students belonging to any city are eligible to apply for this Exchange Program to the USA.
Candidates who are not having a passport, don’t worry; you don’t need a passport during application. The SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program aims to promote mutual understanding between the United States and Pakistan students. Students belonging to any Academic Background are eligible to apply for the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2021.
SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program Details
Host Country: USA
Host Organization: U.S. Department of State
Eligible Nationals: Pakistan
Host Institute: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Program Duration: 5-6 Weeks
Program Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 4th January 2021
About Susi 2021
- The SUSI program aims to bring university students from diverse backgrounds with a deeper understanding of the United States of America.
- The SUSI program focuses on Public Policy and democracy in the United States and comparing the policy with that of Pakistan.
Important Information About SUSI Program
- SUSI is a leadership program; therefore, they don’t focus on the CGPA. So candidates with lower CGPA are also encouraged to apply for this summer exchange program.
- This year Susi is inviting both Male/Female candidates to participate.
SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program is Fully Funded; however, the following financial benefits will be offered to the selected candidates:
- Round Air Tickets for the program
- Full Visa Fees
- Airport Expenses are included.
- Full Accommodation by the host institute
- Monthly stipend of 1500 $
- Meals during the program
- Free trips to the USA
- An IPAD
- Cellphone for communication
To apply for SUSI 2021 Summer Exchange Program, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students currently enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their bachelor’s program can apply for this program.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th year of medical degree can apply for this program.
- Candidates belonging to any Academic Background can apply for this Summer Exchange Program.
- Candidates must have good English communication skills.
- Age Required: 18 – 25 Years.
- The candidate must have strong leadership qualities.
- The candidate must have demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular university activities.
The last date to apply for SUSI Exchange Program 2021 is 4th January 2021. Interested candidates must submit their application form before the mentioned due date.
How to Apply for SUSI 2021 Program?
To apply for the SUSI program, candidates need to download the application form from the official website and submit it to the following email.
- Email: [email protected]
To apply, visit the official website; the link is mentioned below.