5,000 University of Pecs Scholarships
The applications are open for the 5,000 University of Pecs Scholarships 2021 in Hungary. The University of Pecs is accepting applications for their Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs. The University of Pecs is One of the Top Public Universities in Pecs, Hungary. It is ranked #651-700 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The Pecs Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Government of Hungary.
The aim of the program is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students. More than 5,000 Scholarships will be awarded in the academic year 2021. All the Expenses will be Funded by the Government of Hungary. Your chance to excel in your career. You can live and study in a country. IELTS is Not Compulsory.
The University of Pecs is currently offering 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s, 8 One-tier Master’s and 15 Doctoral programs in the fields of Business & Economics, Natural Sciences, Medical & Health Sciences, Human & Social Sciences, Arts and Engineering. They also provide various postgraduate training and preparatory courses for international students. You will be Study under a Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship by the Hungarian Government.
Details About 5,000 University of Pecs Scholarships 2021
- Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- No. of Scholarships: 5,000
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2021
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
Available Fields of Study For BS, MS, PhD
Currently, they are offering 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s, 8 One-tier Masters and 15 Doctoral programs.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can Browse the Full List of Available Programs (Here)
The University of Pecs Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all the Participants. The benefits of the Hungarian Stipendium is given below.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month
- Full Accommodation will be provided. OR in case of Lack of Capacity a sum of HUF 40,000/Month covering the costs of Accommodation for the whole Calendar Year.
- Health Insurance
- A Round Airfare Travel Tickets Might Finance your Travel Costs to Hungary but it is not obligatory for them by the Sending Authority of Your Country.
Interested applicants Must fulfil the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants from all nationalities (International) except EU/EE are eligible to apply.
- Hungary Citizens are not eligible.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission in undergraduate or bachelor`s degrees
- For Master degree applications applicants must have the undergraduate/bachelor (16 years) degree/transcript or equivalent education for the admission requirement
- Applicants must hold master and bachelor degree/transcript (total 18 years) or equivalent education for the PhD admission requirements
- Students must have outstanding and good academic performance
Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting if any
The last date to apply for the University of Pecs Scholarships 2021 in Hungary is 15th January 2021. Nominated applications will be evaluated by the University of Pécs by 30 May.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Totally Online. You need to apply through the Online Application System and choose your selected study programme at the University of Pécs as your first priority. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Pecs.