Scholarships in Hungary
Scholarships in Hungary
Scholarships in Hungary 2021
Alright, Guys, we have comeup with another exciting scholarship opportunity; applications are now open to apply for Scholarships in Hungary 2021. Central European University offers the scholarship to the International Students. Central European University is one of the Top Ranked University of Hungary.
Central European University is offering Bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D. degree programs for the International Students living all around the world. The host institution will cover all expenses of the students. All candidates, Male/Female looking to pursue their higher education from Hungary that too Fully Funded, are highly encouraged to apply for these Scholarships in Hungary 2021.
Multiple programs are offered in this scholarship program; the Central European University is known for providing quality education. The university offers a wide range of Academic fields; all the courses will be taught in the English Language. For further more information about Scholarships in Hungary 2021, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Scholarships in Hungary 2021 Details
Host Country: Hungary
Institute: Central European University
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Degree Offered: Bachelor’s, Master’s & Ph.D
Fields Available: Multiple
Application Deadline: 1st Feb 2021 & 15th March 2021
Fields and Majors Offered:
Following fields and majors are offered by Central European University Scholarships 2021:
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Economics and Business
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Mathematics
- Center for Religious Studies
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
Scholarships in Hungary 2021 will cover the following expenses of the scholars, check the list below:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly stipend for living expenses.
- Health Insurance during the scholarship duration.
- A stipend of 1,000 EUR/Month for Master’s Excellence Scholarship.
- A stipend of 750 EUR/Month for Master’s Distinction Scholarship.
- 1,350 EUR/Month for Ph.D. Scholarships.
To apply for Scholarships in Hungary 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from any country can apply for this scholarship except ( EU/EE)
- Applicants must have an excellent Academic Record.
- The language requirement is exempted from those candidates who have a previous degree in the English Language; an English Proficiency certificate is acceptable in this program.
You can check the detailed eligibility criteria in the official link mentioned at the bottom of the page.
To apply for Scholarships in Hungary 2021, you will need the following documents during the application process:
- An updated CV of the Applicant
- All Educational Documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Research Proposal (Graduate Program Only)
- Other supporting material
The last date to apply for Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021 is 1st Feb 2021 & 15th March 2021; submit your application before the mentioned due date.
The application process for Hungary Scholarships is entirely online. To apply, check the provided official link below; best of luck.