Ford Motor Company calls application for Autonomous Vehicles Functional Safety Engineer Internship in the United States of America. Interns will become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Interns on Autonomous Vehicles Functional Safety Engineer Internship at Ford will be performing the following duties
- Working closely with different Ford engineering teams, devising and developing new solutions to the challenges of global mobility.
- Identifying key human factors research questions/issues for complex systems.
- Generating experimental designs and conducting human subjects’ studies.
- Develop human factors guidelines and requirements for complex systems.
- Performing statistical analysis and interfacing with downstream partners to deliver meaningful human factors results.
Candidates must have the following criteria for Autonomous Vehicles Functional Safety Engineer Internship at Ford
- Pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD in human factors engineering or related technical fields.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and self-motivation/ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated experimental design and statistical analysis of user studies and also excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with a record of collaboration as well as strong problem-solving skills.
Ford Motor Company commonly known as Ford, is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint-ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers).
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|
|Organizer||Ford Motor Company|