Royal Danish Embassy Internship 2020 | Apply Online
Royal Danish Embassy Internship 2020
All the Internship Seekers, we have come up with another exciting Internship opportunity. Applications are now open to apply for the Royal Danish Embassy Internship 2020; Danish Internship is a full time Paid internship program. The duration of the Internship Program in the Danish Embassy is 6 Months.
Roral Danish Embassy is looking for an energetic and intelligent individual with a vibrant personality who can keen to work for deepening trade between Pakistan and Denmark. The Royal Danish Embassy Internship 2020 is offered in Trade Council Department, Candidates Male/Female who are interested in this Royal Danish Internship are encouraged to apply.
An internship in the Trade Council will provide applicants with the first-hand knowledge of trade promotion and working with Danish experts. The last date to apply for the Danish Embassy Internship is 13th September 2020, Applying process is online; candidates are requested to apply before the mentioned due date.
For furthermore information about the Royal Danish Embassy Internship 2020, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more International Internship Opportunites
Royal Danish Embassy Internship 2020 Details
Organization: Danish Embassy
Department: Trade Council Department
Qualification Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s
Internship Duration: 6 Months (Can be Exceeded)
Application Deadline: 13th September 2020
The intern will be responsible for the following activities during the Royal Danish Embassy Internship 2020;
- Candidate must be good in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Analysis of opinions on market data and area analysis.
- Dealing with inquiries from organizations.
- Support in arranging visits by Danish delegations to Pakistan.
- Preparing trade-related content for social media platforms.
Who can Apply?
Candidates with the following skills are highly encouraged to apply for this Denmark Embassy Internship Program:
- The candidate must be punctual.
- A Team Player
- Candidate with good leadership qualities
- Energetic and curious
- Candidates with good communication skills
To apply for the Danish Embassy Internship, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates belonging from any city can apply for this Internship.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program, or have graduated from the HEC recognized University.
- Applicants belonging from economics, business, finance, and social sciences fields will be given priority.
- Knowledge of Danish language would be a plus point.
The last date to apply for Danish Internship 2020 is 13th September 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the Danish Internship 2020, you need to download a prescribed CV format mentioned at the bottom of the page and write a motivation letter (not exceeding one page) and send it to [email protected] candidates have to mention ” Application Intern ” in the subject line.