Radboud University Scholarship
Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Radboud University Scholarship in Netherlands 2021 for International Students. Radboud Scholarship is Only for international students outside the European Union to peruse Master Degree Program. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is a very selective scholarship programme for Highly Motivated Students. Total of 37 Scholarships will be provided.
the Radboud University Scholarship in the Netherlands. Do You know that the Netherlands Government also? announced Holland Government Scholarship 2021
You can apply to 4 Different scholarships that are provided by the Radboud University. But Only One Scholarship will be provided. Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship, or Holland Scholarship or Radboud Scholarship Programme. Your selection is purely based upon 5 points i.e. Motivation, reference, Academic Score, Talent & Ambition. Radboud University is a Research-Based University. University currently has 22,000 students.
Radboud University Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Netherland
- University: Radboud University
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2021
Available Fields & Majors
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships offering Scholarships in the following Fields & Majors given below. All Programs are Taught Entirely in English.
- Anthropology and Development Studies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arts and Culture
- Behavioural Science (Research)
- Biology – including Transnational Water Management
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
- Computing Science
- Environment and Society Studies
- Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (Research)
- Human Geography
- Information Sciences
- International and European Law
- International Business Communication
- Linguistics and Communication Sciences (Research)
- Medical Biology
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Molecular Mechanisms of Disease (Research)
- North American Studies
- Pedagogical Sciences
- Philosophy (Research)
- Philosophy and Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Social and Cultural Science (Research)
- Spatial Planning
- Other (Dutch-taught programs)
No of Scholarships:
37 Scholarships will be provided to Study in the Netherlands Each Year to International Students outside Europe.
Radboud University Scholarship for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. It Provided Full Scholarship as well as Partial Scholarship. Both the Scholarships will cover the following:
- Students who will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS).
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1 September 2021 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
While submitting the application, the student must upload the following documents:
- Two reference letters
- Curriculum vitae
- Getting admission to a master’s program and getting Radboud Scholarship are two different processes, successful admission in a master’s program cannot assure the selection for the scholarship.
- A student will be applying for the fully-funded and partially funded scholarship through this scholarship.
The last date to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship 2021 in the Netherlands For International Students is 1st March 2021.
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application form. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Radboud Scholarship Netherlands.