Punjab Rozgar Scheme
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 | How to apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 Full information. Punjab Chief Minister Usman Bazdar will today launch the Punjab Employment Scheme 2020 under which loans of up to Rs 10 million will be provided to increase employment in the province. Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
People between the ages of 20 and 50 can apply for loans through their CNICs at https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk/.
The program application fee is Rs. 2000 (non-refundable) and must be submitted upon submission.
The Biggest in the history of Punjab – Punjab Rozgar Scheme ▪︎ More than 30 Billion rupees easy loans ▪︎More than 1.6 Million Jobs.
Under the vision of PM @ImranKhanPTI, an employment scheme, having the widest range, is being initiated in Punjab by Chief Minister @UsmanAKBuzdar offering as much as 30 billion rupees to the unemployed youth.
Providing employment to the maximum public is the core objective of PTI, following the dream of Prime Minister Imran Khan, @GOPunjabPK has launched the biggest employment scheme of the history of the province The details are as follows.
The Punjab Employment Scheme, in collaboration with commercial banks, will provide loans of Rs. 30 billion to micro, small, and medium (MSME) start-ups and existing businesses to provide subsidized credit facilities. These loans will range from 100,000 to 10 million. Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
Who can apply?
- University/college graduates with entrepreneurial skill
- Diploma/certificate holder from TVET having technical/vocational training.
- Artisans and skilled workers
- Existing businesses (However, preference will be given to existing businesses in wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic)
- Micro and other enterprises that apply for a loan to adopt resource-efficient and cleaner production technologies or any green/environment-friendly intervention to improve the environmental performance of their operations.
- Male / Female / Transgender
- Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses (Having a viable business plan)
- For existing businesses (Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19)
- Having valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
Terms & Conditions
Feature Description Loan Limit
- Upto Rs. 10.00 Million
- Clean lending: from Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 1,000,000/-
- Secured lending: from Rs. 1,000,001/- to Rs. 10,000,000/-
- Under Punjab Green Development Program, the limit of a loan will remain the same. However, preference will be given to the micro-enterprises, ready to adopt the environment improving technology, having up to 10 numbers of employees.
Purpose of loan
- Setting up of new business
- Balancing, Modernization and Replacement (BM&R) for existing businesses
- Working Capital
- Manufacturing, Service, Trading, Agriculture and Live Stock
- (Environment Friendly / Quality Improving Micro Enterprises as defined above will also be considered under the Punjab Green Development Program)
Processing fee Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) at the time of submission of application Tenure of loan/Repayment Period From 02 to 05 years including a grace period Grace period Up to Six (06) Months (However, the markup will be charged during the grace period) Type of loan Term loan as per bank policy and working capital
- Upto Rs. 10.00 Million
Cost of Capital Cost of Capital to be paid by Borrower:
- 4% for clean lending
- 5% for secured lending
Debt: Equity 80:20 (For males)
90:10 (Women, Transgender and Differently abled)
(Meaning thereby 20% / 10% of the project cost will be invested by the borrower)
Disbursement of loans In installment(s) as per the approved business plan Security of loan 1. Security for Clean Lending
- Security for loan limit from Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 500,000/-
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with net worth statement.
- Security for loan limit from Rs. 500,001/- to Rs. 1,000,000/-
Personal Guarantee of the borrower along with at least one, Third Party guarantor with overall net worth collectively equal to size of the loan applied.
(Third Party should be a citizen of Pakistan and resident of the Punjab having a valid CNIC and must not be older than 55 years. Moreover, e-CIB of third party should be clean i.e. it should not have any overdue or write off history)
Guarantee of Government employee of BS-10 and above along with personal guarantee of the borrower.
(Departmental guarantee of the government employee will be mandatory)
Net Worth / Wealth Description and Calculation Criteria:
Net Worth may be in the form of Tangible Asset i.e Property or Vehicle ownership and may be assessed as follows:
A. Property may be valued at the respective DC rate.
B. Property valuation may be established from Wealth Tax statement.
C. Evaluation by Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) approved evaluator/agent
D. Vehicle valuation shall be invoice price less depreciation (10% for each passing year).
2. Security for loan limit from Rs. 1,000,001/- to 10,000,000/-
Mortgage of Assets
A. Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Agricultural Property/vehicle has a clean title and clear access (acceptable to the bank) and valued by banks approved appraiser as per the bank’s policy.
B. The property should be in the name of the borrower or blood relative of individual/proprietor/partners.
C. Documentation shall be as per bank credit policy / legal division. Charge / hypothecation on fixed / current assets as per internal / external regulations.
How to apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020
Online Apply Click Here