Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs
Another great opportunity for the Job Seekers, Applications for Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2021 are now open. Candidates Male/Female seeking the job opportunity must apply for these latest vacancies announced by Punjab Information Technology Board.
Interested candidates can apply for PITB jobs 2021 if they meet the required eligibility criteria. Punjab Information Technology Jobs offers multiple posts and positions. The education needed for these latest vacancies is Masters to Matric along with relevant experience. The age requirement for these jobs is 30 to 40 years.
Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2021 Details:
- Country: Pakistan
- Host Department: Punjab Technology Board.
- Gender: Male and Female.
- Age: 30 to 40 years.
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Education Required: Matric to Masters
- Deadline: 5th February 2021.
Following positions are offered in PITB Jobs 2021 Advertisement:
- Lab Manager.
- Senior Manager (Programme).
- Project Director.
- Manager (Technical/ Programme/ Operations and Implementation).
- Assistant Manager (Programme/ FC).
- Assistant Programme Coordinator/ IT Associate.
- Finance Officer.
- Assessment Team Leader.
- Assessment Field officer.
- Master Trainer.
- System Network Administrator.
- Subject Matter Expert (Data Analysis/ Psychology/ Criminal Justice).
- Operations Support officer.
- Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator Technician/ Electrician).
- Assistant Programme Officer (Procurement/ Operations and Implementation/ Monitoring and Evaluation).
- Officer (Operations/ Procurement/ Incubation/ Business Development/ Communication and Coordination).
The eligibility criteria for these vacancies vary; check the official website for the required eligibility criteria.
The last date to apply for PITB Jobs 2021 is 5th February 2021. Apply for PITB Jobs 2021 before the deadline. Applications after the deadline will not be considered.
How to Apply for PITB Jobs 2021:
To apply for these latest vacancies, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The application process is online; candidates can apply through the online portal.
- To apply online, candidates need to create his/her profile first at the official site and then apply for the relevant post.
- For Sr. No. 18 applicants need to send applications and relevant documents to PO Box 405 GPO Lahore.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- Indicate the name of the post on the top right corner of the envelope.
To apply and for the official PITB Website check visit the mentioned link below: