Pak Army Internship
Pak Army Internship
Pak Army Internship 2020
Good News for the law students looking for the Internship Program, Applications are now open to apply for Pak Army Internship 2020. The Internship is offered for the Law Graduates; both Male/female candidates can apply for this internship program.
The selected internees will be placed at GHQ Rawalpindi; candidates holding the LLB/LLM degree are highly encouraged to apply for Pak Army Internship 2020. Interested candidates can apply online for this internship program. The Law Internship is open for all Pakistani nationals. The best thing about this internship program is there are more chances of getting a Permanent Job after completing the internship program.
LLB/LLM Degree holders belonging from any part of the country should apply for this Pak Army Internship 2020. For further information about the Pak Army Internship for Law Graduates in GHQ, check the provided information below, and apply accordingly.
Pak Army Internship 2020 Details
Organization: Pakistan Army
Internship Location: Rawalpindi
Program Type: Internship Program
Eligible Cities: Open for All Pakistani Nationals
Application Deadline: 25th October 2020
Fields and Majors Offered:
- International Law
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Corporate Law
- Constitution Law
- Special Law
To apply for the Pak Army Internship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a Law Graduate.
- Age Required: Max 30 Years
- Bar Membership is compulsory.
- Cgpa Required: Minimum 2.5 out of 4
- Minimum 60% Marks in Annual System
- At least 2 Years of Experience
- Degree must be from HEC recognized University.
- MS/Phil, LLM, Bar at law will be favored.
The following documents would be required while applying for the Pak Army Law Internship:
- Colored Photographs (x5)
- CNIC Photocopy
- Copy of Domicile (Attested)
- NOC in case you are already serving as a Government employee
- Original certificates and detailed mark sheets with 02 attested set of copies of all institutional certificates
- Higher Education Commission must attest degrees.
To apply online, you need to send your documents and cv to the following email address: [email protected]
To apply via mail, you can send your required documents to the following mailing address: Dy Director Coordination Law Directorate GHQ Rawalpindi.
Internship Official Advertisement