Paid Internships in SWP Germany
Applications are open for Paid Internships in SWP Germany
Paid internships are available at SWP Germany. Internships are offered by the German Institute for International and Security Affairs. These are full-time internships that will last a total of 3 months.
The institute for international and security affairs offers only limited internships. Students and young scholars studying political science and regional and international affairs are encouraged to apply.
Here are more details about the Paid Internships in SWP Germany
Deadline is December 31, 2020
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Deadline:: December 31, 2020
- Applicants must already be studying for a master’s degree
- Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree and are enrolling in a master’s course can also apply.
- Proficiency in the English language is a must for applicants.
- Computer skills and other IT skills (such as Word, Excel, etc.) are required.
- Applicants must be able to work well as a team.
- Interns will get a stipend worth 300 euros per month
- Excellent exposure
Other details :
Available Divisions of Research
- Global Issues
- Middle East and Africa
- International Security
- Eastern Europe and Eurasia
- Updated CV
- A motivation letter, the maximum length of which must be 1 page.
- Your bachelor’s degree or certificate
- Job references in case you have worked
- Teacher references in case you haven’t worked anywhere
- In case you are not an EU / EEA applicant, a copy of your residence permit in Germany
- Proof that you are a student or are enrolling as such in a master’s program
December 31, 2020