Padova University Scholarship
The Italian University Padova University Scholarship has opened their applications for Degree Programmes with an UNLIMITED Number of Places 2021 entry. The University of Padua welcomes applications from international students. Up to 43 scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua. In the 2020 US News & World Report World Best Global Universities Rankings, the University of Padua is ranked the world’s 116thun and 48th in Europe.
A broad range of multidisciplinary courses offered by the University of Padova. Italy is one of the most affordable countries in Europe to Study. The Padova scholarship programme is highly selective. The Duration of the University of Padova Scholarship in Italy is 2 continuous years for Master’s degree and 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single Cycle degree candidates.
University of Padova One of Europe’s oldest and most renowned universities. Participants from all around the world are eligible those who don’t have Italian Citizenship. All academic fields of study are available at the University of Padova. The University of Padua grants a large number of merit-based and income-based scholarships sponsoring international students’ Tuitions and/or Living costs. Further information is given below. Please Keep on Reading the Post.
Details About Padova University Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Scholarship Name: University of Padova
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 2nd February 2021
Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a Maximum Duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates.
- 3 continuous years for Bachelors and Single Cycle Degree Candidates.
Fields of Study
The University of Padua, offer various Scholarship schemes to support students. Below is a list of the funding opportunities that are most often used by international students in Padua. You can Browse all Available Scholarships by Padova University (Here)
If you meet the requirements, you will be automatically included in the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted.
- do not possess Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system.
- Apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3-degree programmes.
The last date to apply for the Padova University Scholarship in Italy 2021 is 2nd February 2021
How to Apply for University of Padova Scholarship:
The Detailed information on the Padova International Excellence Scholarships is available in the Call for applications. Please Visit the Official Website of the Padova International Excellence Scholarships