Were you looking for the International Summer Internship Opportunity? Applications for NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021 are now open for International candidates. NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 offers a Fully Funded Internship program for the International students. No application fees are required while applying for this Summer Internship in Japan. All the expenses of the Internees during this Internship will be covered by the National Institute of Genetics.
Another good thing about NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021 is that No IELTS/TOEFL is required. Undergraduates and Postgraduates are highly encouraged to apply for this Summer Internship in Japan. The duration for this Internship is One Month, and at the end of the month, candidates will give a presentation about their experience. So want to spend one month in Japan? This is the opportunity to avail, apply as possible. Candidates interested in this Summer Internship 2021 must apply before 7 January 2021.
NIG Summer Internship Japan 2021 Details
- Host Country:
- Institute: National Institute of Genetics
- Duration: 1 Month (17 June – 28 July 2021)
- Qualification Required: Undergraduates & Master Students.
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: 7 January 2021.
NIG Internship in Japan is Fully Funded; however, the following financial benefits will be given to the selected internees:
- 1,500 JPY/day for allowance for meals.
- Airfare tickets.
- Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Travel Insurance during the Program.
- Free accommodation in Japan.
To apply for NIGINTERN 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Any national are eligible to apply for this Internship.
- Undergraduates, Postgraduate students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are eligible who are in 3rd year of a 4-year Bachelor Program, 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, 4th year of a 5-year program, 1st year of a 2-year Master Program & 5th year of a 6-year program.
Following are the required documents for NIGINTERN 2021:
- Two recommendation letters of teachers.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Scanned Academic Transcript.
- Result Announcement: Early March.
- March to May: Traveling arrangement.
- Early August: Submission of Assignments.
The last date to apply for NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 is 7 January 2021.
How to Apply:
The application process for NIG Summer Internship 2021 is Online. Upload the required documents in the Online application form. If interested, visit the official link mentioned below.