MORA Scholarships 2021
It is to announce applications are open to apply for MORA Scholarship 2021; MORA (Ministry of Religious Affairs) is inviting applications from the students accosted with minority groups for pursuing different levels of studies.
MORA offers scholarships from Primary to Undergraduate and Master’s level studies. Candidates who belong from minority groups or whose parents’ income is less than 35000 Pkr per month are eligible to apply for MORA Scholarship 2021.
Those candidates who can not pursue their education due to financial issues are highly encouraged to apply for MORA Scholarship 2021. Application for the Scholarship shall be completed within 30 days of Scholarship Announcement. We encourage all Male/Female candidates who belong from minority groups should apply for this Scholarship.
For furthermore information about the MORA Scholarship 2021, check the provided details below and apply. If you are looking for more Scholarships, visit our Platform and find plenty of them.
MORA Scholarship 2021 Details
Organization: Ministry of Religious Affairs
Scholarship Program: Primary to Undergraduate & Master’s
Application Deadline: Within 30 Day of Announcement
To apply for the Ministry of Religious Affairs Scholarship 2021, you need to fulfill the required criteria mentioned below:
- The Scholarship is offered for the Pakistani Nationals.
- Orphans, needy students belonging from minorities can apply.
- The Scholarship is provided in Government public sector institutes ( Colleges, Schools & Universities).
How to Apply for MORA Scholarship?
To apply for the Mora Scholarship, you need to follow the following steps:
- The application will only be accepted only on prescribed proforma.
- Duly Attested Documents must be attached. (Mark sheets, Guardians payslip).
- Mark sheet in printed format or a plain paper will not be entertained.
- Application received from the institution shall be considered only.
- CNIC copy or Form-B of a candidate if he is younger than 18 years of age.
- The Scholarship is not offered for private institutions.
- Incomplete applications are not entertained.
- The contact number of parents needs to be mentioned.
- All students must apply within 30 days.