Sindh Government Scholarship 2021
Applications are now open to apply for Minority Affair Scholarship 2021. Sindh Government Minorities Department has recently announced scholarships for the students currently studying at the Intermediate, Bachelors, and Masters level. Candidates Male/Female belonging to the minority groups are highly encouraged to apply for this Minority Endowment Fund Scholarship 2021.
This is a great initiative taken by the Government of Sindh for the minority community. The Minority Affair Scholarship 2021 grants are for different categories from High Schools, Colleges, and Graduation level. Candidates who are willing to apply for this Scholarship Program must submit their application form before 30th March 2021.
Minority Affair Scholarship 2021 Details
Scholarship By: Govt of Sindh
Scholarship For: Minority Community
Degree Level: Intermediate, Bachelors & Masters
Application Deadline: 30th March 2021
To apply for Minority Affair Scholarship 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a student of Government institute.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks can apply.
- Parent income must not exceed 35,000 Pkr.
- The candidate must belong to a minority group.
How to Apply?
To apply for SINDH ENDOWMENT FUND SCHOLARSHIP, 2021 candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- CNIC copies (attested).
- Form B copies if the student is young than 18 years (Attested).
- The Head of the institute must ensure the correct financial position of the student’s guardian.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets of last two semesters and father’s income certificate.
- The Head of the institution must check the complete documents and application form of students and prepare a list of eligible students and send it to the ministry along with a letter duly signed.
- Students must not be receiving financial assistance from any other scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
To apply for the scholarship, download the application form from the link mentioned below.