Maastricht University Scholarship
Maastricht University Scholarship 2021
Are you looking for an International Scholarship? Are you looking for a scholarship in Holland? If Yes! Your wait is over; applications are now open to apply for Maastricht University Scholarship 2021. Maastricht University is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for the International Students belonging from any part of the world.
Students Male/Female who want to pursue their higher education from Holland that too Fully Funded are highly encouraged to apply for Maastricht University Scholarship 2021. Maastricht University is one of the renowned universities in the world and ranks 121st in world universities ranking. The scholarship is offering a Fully Funded Masters Degree Program for the International Students. The duration of the degree is One and Two years.
The Host Organization will cover all expenses of the students during the Scholarship Program. A Diverse Range of fields and majors is offered in this scholarship program. If you are interested in this Fully Funded Holland Scholarship, read the provided information below, and apply accordingly.
Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 Details
Host Country: Netherlands
Host Institute: Maastricht University Holland
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are Eligible to Apply
Degree Offered: Masters Degree Program
Scholarship Duration: 1 and 2 Years
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: 1st February 2021
Fields and Majors Offered:
Maastricht University Scholarships are almost covering all fields, and majors check the list mentioned below:
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Engineering and sciences
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
To apply for Maastricht University Fully Funded Scholarship 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must not be an EU/EEA National.
- Candidate must not hold a double Nationality of EEA/EEU Country.
- All candidates need to take admission to the Full-Time Master’s Degree program for the Academic year 2021-2022.
- The candidate’s maximum age must be 35 Years.
- Applicants Male/Female with good Academic Background are highly encouraged to apply.
Maastricht University is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for the academic year 2021-2022; however, the following financial benefits will be offered to the students during the scholarship program:
- Candidates will be provided with Stipend for living expenses
- Health insurance and liability insurance during the scholarship program
- Cost of visa
- Full Tuition Fees
- The host organization will also cover Pre-Academic Training Cost
The last date to apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 is 1st February 2021; all candidates are requested to apply before the mentioned due date.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Holland Scholarship?
To apply for this Holland scholarship, you need to fill an online application form and enroll in the Master’s program offered by the University. For more details and to apply, visit the official scholarship link mentioned below, Best of luck.