Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
The opportunity you all have been waiting for finally, Applications for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021, are now open for International students to apply. Ireland Government scholarship offers Masters leading to Ph.D. full time from Irish Higher Educational University in any Academic Discipline.
All expenses during this scholarship program will be covered by the Government of Ireland with the collaboration of departments of further Higher Education. Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is an excellent opportunity for talented students who want to study abroad and have financial issues. We recommend all Male/female candidates to apply for this Irish Government Scholarship 2021.
ll the courses in Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 are offered in the English Language. Candidates belonging from any Country can apply for this scholarship program in Ireland. The Government of Ireland is providing a total no of 60 scholarships for the Academic Year 2021/2021. For further more details about the Irish Government Scholarship 2021, check the provided details below and apply.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 Details
Host Country: Ireland.
Eligible Countries: All Nationalities and the European Union.
Host Organization: Government of Ireland
Program Offered: Master, Doctorate (MS leading to Ph.D.)
Scholarship Type: Funded
Application Deadline: 29th October 2020.
Duration of Irish Scholarship 2021
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
Fields and Majors
A wide range of study majors are offered in Ireland Government Scholarship 2020/2021; check the list mentioned below:
- Social Science
Ireland Government Scholarship will cover the following expenses of the scholars:
- A stipend of €16,000 Per annum for the scholars
- Contribution in Scholars Fees (Upto to €5,750 per annum)
- €2,250 per annum (Research Expenses)
Universities Offering Scholarships
The following universities are offering Irish Scholarships for the International Students:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Technological University Dublin
- National College of Ireland
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
To apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Nationalities and the citizens of the European Union can also apply.
- Suppose results for Undergraduate applicants are not out yet at the time of application. The council can make an offer of the scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honors.
- Candidates waiting for their results are also eligible to apply.
The last date to apply for the Irish Scholarship 2021 is 29th October 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for the Irish Government Scholarship 2020/2021, you need to submit an online application form before the deadline.
To apply, visit the Ireland Government Scholarship 2020/2021 link mentioned below: