INTERNATIONAL STARTUP SUMMIT 2019 IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
Call for applications for the International Startup Summit 2019 in Istanbul, Turkey. The 2nd International Youth Summit is the biggest free technology event in the region bringing together 1000+ Entrepreneurs, Mentors, Investors, Corporates. Rockstar Mentors, Breathtaking Startup Pitches, Amazing Investment, and Partnership Opportunities are awaiting our visitors at Taking Off Istanbul 2019!
2nd Take off Istanbul: International Startup Summit, an international entrepreneurship event implemented within the context of ICYF initiated Young Business Hub Startup platform Project, organized in cooperation with the T3 Foundation, with the Support of Turkish Presidency Investment Agency and with the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology to be held on 16-19 September 2019 in Istanbul on the sidelines of Teknofest 2019.
International Youth Forum, Turkey is open to youth from the OIC Member States and Muslim minorities in Non-OIC Countries between 18-35. The travel expenses, accommodation and meals transportation, accommodation, and meals will be covered by the Organizing Committee.
Young Business Hub Platform (YBH) is a joint initiative of Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), international institution affiliated to the Organisation of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC). Individuals and teams from OIC countries can register their startup for an opportunity to pitch their initiatives and secure mentorship and financial support.
The ICYF is aimed at coordination of youth activities in the OIC countries. The forum pursues its activities in five major fields: advocacy of youth interests, supporting sustainable development, promoting formal and non-formal education, strengthening moral values of the young generation and engaging in the dialogue among cultures and civilizations.
2ND INTERNATIONAL STARTUP SUMMIT 2019 DETAILS:
- A joint initiative of Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), international institution affiliated to the Organisation of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- 4-5 Days
- 16-19 September 2019
Also, Apply for the following international opportunities:
- 9th ASEF Conference in Spain, Madrid 2019 For Students (FULLY FUNDED)
- Doha Oasis For Innovation 2019 in Qatar [FULLY FUNDED]
FIELDS OF STARTUP:
- Food and Agriculture Technologies
- Health, Sport, Wellness Technologies
- Environment and Energy Technologies
- Education Technology and Future of Work
- Logistics and Smart City Technologies
- Aerospace Technologies
- Finance Technology
- Other Categories
The international youth summit in Turkey is fully funded. The organizing committee will cover all the cost of the selected candidates. It includes:
- Travel Expenses
- Accommodation and Meals Transportation
- and Meals
- Support with expanding in Turkey for 15 Startups
- 1st Place $100K Google Cloud Credit
- 2-6th Places $20K Google Cloud Credit
- $3K Google Cloud credits for 100 selected foreign startups
- 300+ Startups
- 150+ Mentors
- 200+ Investors
- 100+ Corporates
- Take off Istanbul: International Startup Summit is open to youth from the OIC Member States and Muslim minorities in Non-OIC Countries between 18-35.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR STARTUP?
Click on the Register Now button below and follow the following steps.
- Provide Basic Info (Please enter your details)
- Authenticate (Enter verification code)
- Create Your Startup (Enter startup details)
- The last date to register your startup for the Takeoff Istanbul Startup Summit in Turkey is 15th August 2019.