Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021 | Study in Germany (Bs, Ms & PhD)
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021
Most of the International Students are looking for Scholarships in Germany, so we have come up with another exciting Scholarship Opportunity in Germany. Applications are now open to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021. The Heinrich böll foundation Scholarship is offering Bachelors’s, Masters & Ph.D. degree program for the International Students.
The Heinrich böll foundation and Daad fund the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021. Students belonging from Germany or any other country are eligible to apply for this Scholarship Program in Germany. Most of the students take an interest in German Scholarships because education is Free in Germany for students. Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship is one of the renowned scholarships in Germany; we encouraged all students to apply for it.
Heinrich Boll Foundation will be awarding 1000+ Scholarships to the students to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s & Ph.D. Degree program this is a vast number of chances the selection will be much higher compare to the other scholarships. The best thing about this Scholarship is candidates belonging from any fields are eligible to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship in Germany 2020-2021.
The application process to apply for this Scholarship Program is Fully Online. Selected scholars will have an opportunity to take degree courses in state-recognized universities in Germany. To know more about Heinrich böll Foundation 2021, check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021 Details
Host Country: Germany
Host Organization: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
Eligible Countries: Domestic & International Students
Degree Offered: Bachelor’s, Master’s & PhD
Scholarship offered: 1000
Scholarship Type: Funded
Two types of Scholarship are offered by Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Promotion Scholarship (Ph.D.)
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Masters)
Heinrich böll foundation Scholarship will cover the following expenses of the scholars:
Following documents are required by the students during the application process of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2020-2021:
- Application Form.
- List of study certificates if you have already initiated your studies.
- Student enrolment certificate.
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent.
- International Students to apply for a Masters’s program have to submit: a certified copy of your first-degree certificate.
- Reference letter from your college or university lecturer.
- German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2 is required.
Who Must Apply?
- A candidate who have excellent Academic Record and Achievements
- Connecting with the goals of the Foundation
- Competent, motivated, positive individuals are responsible for playing an influential role in the Foundation’s work.
The last date to apply for the Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship 2021 is 1st September 2020 and 1st March 2021 for each year
How to Apply
To apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, you need to apply online through the online portal, The application portal for this German Scholarship will open six weeks before the application deadline. To apply, visit the official link mentioned below.