HEC Overseas Scholarships
Good News for the Nationals of Pakistan/AJK, Applications are now open to apply for HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021. Higher Education Commission Pakistan has announced scholarships for Ph.D. and Ms/Mphil.
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 are announced for the Spring-2021/Fall-2021, candidates who were seeking for the HEC Scholarships are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program. HEC Scholarships will be awarded to the outstanding students to pursue Ms/Mphil & Ph.D. degrees from overseas universities.
The scholarship awardee will have an opportunity to study in top-ranked foreign universities of advanced countries. The HEC Overseas Scholarships in 2021 are offered in the selected fields. Want to study in the Top Foreign Countries? If Yes! Then what are you waiting for? Check the provided details below and apply them.
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 Details
Host Organization: HEC
Eligible Country: Pakistan
Admission for: Spring-2021/Fall-2021
Degree Offered: Ms/Mphil
Application Process: Online
Application Deadline: October 12, 2020
To apply for HEC Overseas Scholarships in 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a Pakistani/Ajk national.
- For the Ph.D. program, candidates must have completed 18 years of education.
- For Ms/Mphil degree, candidates must have completed 16 years of education.
- Candidate must be registered with National Technology Council for Ms/Mphil.
- Only one Second Division throughout the academic career.
- A minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 is required to apply.
- 1st Division is required in an Annual Degree.
- Maximum Age 35 years.
- Five years of age relaxation for the faculty members of the Universities/Colleges.
- Candidate must not be availing any other scholarship.
To achieve the HEC Overseas Scholarship, candidates have to go through the HEC Aptitude Test (HAT).
Education Testing Council will be conducting HAT Test on October 18, 2020. Candidates have to score at least 70% marks in HEC Aptitude Test for the shortlisting purpose.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarship
Applying the procedure of HEC Overseas Scholarships is online Via the HEC portal. To apply, follow the following steps:
- Candidates need to deposit slip of Amount 500Rs in favor of Director General Finance.
- The slip must be uploaded on the HEC Portal.
- The account no and other details are mentioned in the official advertisement below.
- To apply, check the official link mentioned below.