Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
Applications for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship phase-2 are about to open; deserving students are more than welcome to apply for the Ehsaas program by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program applications will be started during this month. This scholarship is meant for deserving undergraduate students who wish to continue their education. Its the right time to ready your documents for the Scholarship Program.
Needy students or students from Remote and Disadvantaged Areas are highly encouraged to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020. For furthermore information about the Scholarship Program, check the provided information below, and apply accordingly.
Ehsaas Scholarship was started in in 2019, a total number of 200,000 scholarships will be provided with 50,000 scholarships each year with a 50% scholarships quota reserved only for girls.
The Ehsaas Scholarship is Pakistan’s most extensive need-based scholarship program. The scholarship program aims to support needy students who want to continue educational careers, notwithstanding financial difficulties.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Details
Offered by: HEC
Degree: Undergraduate Program
Scholarship Covers: Stipend, Tuition waiver
No of Scholarships: 50,000
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2020 Benefits
The following benefits are provided to the students in Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
- Applicants who have achieved admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the individual university
- Candidates currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities
- Age criteria as per university regulations for admission at the university
- The scholarship will only be offered to need-based students to pursue undergraduate degree programs.
- Students who have already obtained other scholarships or grants are ineligible to apply.
- Self-sustain/Self- support/Self-finance evening programs students are ineligible
The following documents will be required for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
- CNIC copy of (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Applicant CNIC / B. Form copy
- If the father is a Laborer on a daily wage/shopkeeper or doing the private job, you need to attach the undertaking of income certificate minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Income Certificate / Salary Slip (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- Fee Receipts copies of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Rented house, Rent Agreement Copy
- Copies of last Six-Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If appropriate)
- Copies of expenditure / Medical bills related documents (if applicable)
- x1 Picture of House from outside Front
- x1 Passport Size Applicant photograph
How to Apply
Interested in the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2020? To apply, you need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official Ehsaas Scholarship Link mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Applications should not be sent to HEC or Bisp directly.
- Completed application forms, along with necessary documents mentioned above, need to be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
Note: The Application process of Ehsaas Scholarship 2020 is open from today (5th September 2020); all candidates, especially females, are encouraged to apply because 50% of the scholarship quota reserved only for girls.