E-Rozgaar Training Program
E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020
E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020. If you are an educated and unemployed citizen of Punjab and want to make money through freelancing, apply online for free training now. E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020
Applications are open for the e-Employment Training Program 2020. Candidates will get a chance to earn up to Rs. 500. 80,000. E-employment provides job opportunities to applicants from various online platforms. The program is primarily aimed at unemployed youth so that they can receive freelancing training to enhance their skills, thus providing a reliable source of income in the long run. E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020
If you want to earn through freelancing, if you are an educated and unemployed citizen, apply online for free training now. The vision is to reduce unemployment in Pakistan by increasing economic growth and foreign exchange inflows. E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020
E-Rozgaar Training Program Detail:
Program Duration: 3 Months Free Training
Education: 16 Years of Education in Any Discipline.
۔ At least 16 years of education
۔ Online test
۔ Domicile of Punjab
۔ Under 35 years of age
Training with Pakistan’s top freelancers
۔ Creative Design, Technical and Content Marketing, and Advertising Departments
۔ Freelancing introductory course for all students
۔ Profile making and ordering training
۔ Certificates on completion of three months training
Courses Offered By E-Rozgaar Training Program
The following courses are offered in E-Rozagaar Training Program:
- Content Marketing & Advertising
- Creative Design
How to apply for E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020?
To apply for the e-Employment Trainee Program 2020, you need to follow the steps below.
Step by step process:
- Go to the official link at the bottom of the page
- Create your signup and fill out the form.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive an email and an SMS containing login information.
- Login using the login ID and password mentioned in the email.
- After logging in, you will be asked to take an MCQ-based online test with 30 questions in 30 minutes.
- Candidates will have 72 hours to test online after signing up. Otherwise, your request will be considered null or void. E-Rozgaar Training Program 2020