CPEC Internship Program 2020
Good news for the students looking for the Internship Program, Chairman CPEC Lt Gen (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa has just announced three months CPEC Internship Program 2020. The Internship Program is launched for the Youth of the country so they can develop new skills and experience.
All candidates are encouraged to apply for the CPEC Internship Program 2020. A minimum Bachelors’s Degree is required to apply for this internship program. The CPEC Internship 2020 will start in October 2020 till December 2020.
Note the application of the CPEC Internship will open from August 18, 2020. All candidates are requested to mark the date on your calendar and start applying on August 18. We recommend interested candidates as soon as the application open start applying as soon as possible, don’t wait for the deadline.
CPEC Internship Program 2020 Details
Organization: China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
Program Type: Internship program
Application Open On: August 18, 2020
Qualification Required: Bachelors (In any discipline)
Experience Required: Fresh
Program Dates: October 2020 – December 2020
Chairman CPEC Announced Launch of 3 Months Internship
On Saturday, August 15, 2020, Chairman CPEC Lt General (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa officially announced CPEC Internship Program 2020 on Twitter:
The CPEC Internship Program 2020 aims to provide opportunities to the Pakistani Youth so they can polish new skills and get some experience that will allow Pakistan to grow and prosper in the Future.
To apply for the CPEC Internship 2020, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a National of Pakistan
- Candidate must be under 30 Years of Age
- Minimum Bachelors degree is required to apply
- Bachelors degree in any discipline can apply
- Excellent writing, research, and digital marketing skills
- Fresh graduate with no experience can also apply
CPEC Internship 2020 Benefits
Following benefits will be provided to the students during the CPEC Internship Program 2020:
- Monthly Stipend during the Internship Program
- Develop Management and Leadership Skills
- Internees will work with a diverse group
- Excellent addition to your CV
- Allocation of specific Sectors/Industries
CPEC Internship 2020 Application Process
The application process is based on two round:
Round 1: Candidate will be shortlisted based on their CV
Round 2: Shortlisted candidates have to submit (500 to 650 words) essay or video essay.
How to Apply for CPEC Internship 2020
To apply for CPEC Internship Program 2020, you need to follow the following steps:
- Candidates need to apply online for the Internship Program.
- Candidates have to fill the online form at www.cpecauthority.gov.pk.
To apply candidates are requested to visit the applying link mentioned below, Note candidates can apply from Tuesday, August 18, 2020:
The Application are open to apply all those candidates who were waiting to apply for CPEC Internship visit the provided official link below and apply.
CPEC Internship Official Advertisement