The Applications are open for the Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2021. The CEU is the Top Ranked University of Hungry. You can apply for the Fully Funded CEU Bachelors Scholarships, CEU Masters Degree Scholarship, and CEU Doctoral Degree Scholarships. The CEU offers the Most Generous, Highly Prestigious, and accessible Scholarship Schemes, available to candidates from any country. All the Expenses will be covered by the Central European University Hungary. Don’t Worry.
You can choose from 50-degree programs offered in 15 academic areas. CEU has an international reputation for providing Good Quality of Education Programs. A wide range of academic Field options is available to Study. The Courses are in English.
Hungarian institutions achieved a high position in many university rankings, and Hungarian degrees are of internationally recognized quality. Are You Ready? You will be automatically considered for the CEU Scholarships. There is No Application Fee Required. Internationally recognized degree, Low Living cost, Schengen Country, High Visa Success rate. More details are available below.
Details About Central European University Scholarships 2021
- University: Central European University
- Course Level: BS, MS & Ph.D. degrees
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2021 & 15th March 2021
Available Fields of Study For BS, MS, PhD
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Center for Religious Studies
Central European University Scholarships in Hungary is offering all Expenses covered Scholarship Programs. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend to assist with housing and living costs
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
Interested applicants Must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants from all nationalities (International) except EU/EE are eligible to apply
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission in undergraduate or bachelor`s degrees
- For Master degree applications applicants must have the undergraduate/bachelor (16 years) degree/transcript or equivalent education for the admission requirement
- Applicants must hold master and bachelor degree/transcript (total 18 years) or equivalent education for the Ph.D. admission requirements
- Students must have outstanding and good academic performance
- Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting if any
The last date to apply for the Central European University Scholarship in Hungary 2021 is 1st February 2021 & 15th March 2021.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. The Offical CEU Scholarship website is given below. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the CEU University Scholarship.