Australian Government Scholarships
Australian Government Scholarships 2020 Program offers Fully Funded Research Training Program RTP Scholarships at the University of Sydney, Australia. Research Training Program RTP Scholarships 2020 offered by the Government of Australia to support both domestic and international students undertaking postgraduate (MS and Ph.D.) research degrees. Have you apply for UK Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 – Distance Learning Program
Australian Government Scholarship 2020 under Research Training Program (RTP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship offered for Post Graduate Research Degrees at The University of Sydney, Australia. The University of Sydney, Australia is ranked 1st in Australia and 5th in the world for graduate employability.\
The University provides research and post graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction. In RTP Scholarships 2020 Program Multiple+ Scholarships are offered to International Students in multiple research degrees. This is one of the best Fully Funded scholarships for Developing Countries and other countries students in the world.
At The University of Sydney, We excel across an incredible breadth and depth of subjects and disciplines, from arts to architecture, engineering to education, geography to technology. We attract people from Australia and around the world who want to create an impact beyond their own achievements.
The Fully Funded scholarships are available for the student’s post graduate research degree programs under RTP Scholarships 2020 at The University of Sydney, Australia. The University of Sydney is one of the Australian Top leading integrated research universities.
International RTP Student Scholarships 2020 Program offers Scholarships for International Students for a range of Post Graduate Research studies in 50+ Degree courses at top-ranked the university of Australia.
Host Country: Study in Australia
Host University: The University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarships Offered: Government Funded under RTP Program
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: MS & Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
Australian Government Scholarship 2020 RTP – Offers:
Who wants to Free Study in Australia? It is an excellent Opportunity for those students who have a dream to study in Top Australian University on Fully Funded Scholarships for Master (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies in multiple research fields. Australian Government Fully Funded RTP International Student Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during study at University of Sydney.
Applications are open all year round, with scholarships awarded all year round.
Expenses Which Will Cover By Australian Government RTP Scholarships 2020:
- University Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave)
- Airfare ($1,250 travel from their home country to Sydney at the commencement of studies and up to $1,250 for travel to return to their home country after successful completion of studies.)
- Reimbursement Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates
- Paid maternity leave
- Research funds also offer
Programs Offered By University Of Sydney:
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters’s and Ph.D. in multiple research fields.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study in Australia.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- For Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy Program:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates sufficient research experience and capability.
- For Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy Program:
- To apply for a Ph.D., you need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence and capability.
Documents Required For Apply:
All the required documents for application to the University of Sydney under Australian Government Scholarship RTP 2020.
List of Documents is given below:
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(Including Grading Points)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Two recommendation letters
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in English.
- Research proposal
- In conjunction with your supervisor, you’ll finalize your research proposal of up to 2000 words, covering the objectives and significance of your research. ( Further Guidelines Chech Here)
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Deadline Australian Government Scholarship RTP 2020: There Is No Deadline Applications Are Accepted All Year
How To Apply For Australian Government Scholarship RTP 2020:
Students have to follow the given procedure for Apply in University and fill the Application form as given below:
- Choose your course
- Check Course Here
- Select the course
- Check the course details and on Right Side, there is Apply Online Button Click on it and create an account and fill the application form.
- Check the entry requirements
- Develop your research proposal
- Find a supervisor
- Reviews fees and search for scholarships
- Gather required documentation
- Submit your application online