Asian Development Bank invited applications for the ADB Internship in 2020. The ADB internship Program is a Fully Funded Internship. Participants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Internship Program. There are currently 68 member countries of ADB. It means if you are from one of the countries then you are eligible for the Asian Development bank internship.
The Duration of the Asian Development bank internship will be for 8 weeks minimum and a maximum of 26 weeks. The internship is only available to post-graduate level students. Meaning that if you are doing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. study then you are eligible. It’s not for Bachelor Degre Students.
It is necessary that when you are applying for an ADB Internship, be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD-level program. The Location of the Internship will depend on which country you are applying to. As I said there are 68 member countries of ADB. If you are interested in any other internship then you can check Free Online Internships with Free Certificates 2020 | Fully Funded. Further details about the internship can be found below.
Details About ADB Internship 2020
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th Sept 2020
What is ADB?
The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
ADB works in more than 68 countries.
Stipend: Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
- work in a major international development organization.
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- possess an excellent command of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
The last date to apply for the ADB Internship 2020 from the Asian Development Bank is 30th September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for the Internship
Complete the Online Application and upload all the required documents. To apply for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship.